Sanitary and epidemiological department:
Head of the Sanitary and Epidemiological Department – Lozovskaya Lyudmila Nikolaevna
Specialists working in the department:
– assistant doctor-hygienist – Shimchik Maria Alexandrovna
– Assistant to the doctor-hygienist – Lunya Oksana Ivanovna
– Assistant to the hygienist – Rudik Lyudmila Vaclavovna
– Assistant to the doctor-hygienist – Glubokaya Lyudmila Branislavovna
– assistant doctor-hygienist – Rantsevich Angelina Nikolaevna
– assistant doctor-hygienist – Shapurko Ekaterina Yaroslavovna
– paramedic-valeologist – Yurenya Natalia Ivanovna
Doctor-epidemiologist – Dedovich Nikolai Nikolaevich
– Assistant to the epidemiologist – Bogdevich Anna Petrovna
– assistant epidemiologist – Vargan Olga Nikolaevna
– assistant epidemiologist – Kosilo Tatyana Kazimirovna
The Sanitary and Epidemiological Department in the course of its activities carries out:
current and precautionary sanitary supervision over the implementation of hygiene standards, sanitary and hygienic and sanitary and epidemiological rules, requirements, orders, orders, orders and directives on sanitary and epidemiological issues at the surveillance facilities:
– carrying out measures for the prevention and elimination of environmental pollution;
– compliance with hygiene standards and sanitary and anti-epidemic rules in the construction and operation of fixed objects;
– for working conditions of workers working on fixed objects;
– conducting elements of social and hygienic monitoring.
state sanitary inspection of industrial and agricultural enterprises:
– Organization and implementation of state supervision of industrial enterprises and organizations of all forms of ownership, agricultural facilities;
– Conducting a comprehensive hygienic assessment of the working conditions of workers at industrial enterprises and agricultural facilities;
– development and implementation of measures for the prevention of occupational and professionally-conditioned diseases;
Social and hygienic monitoring of the quality of the working environment and the health of the population in connection with the impact of adverse production factors.
state sanitary supervision of children’s preschool institutions, educational institutions, children’s health institutions:
– maintaining and strengthening the health of the younger generation;
– creation of health of a saving environment in educational institutions;
– improving the efficiency of improving children’s health during the holidays;
State sanitary supervision over the implementation of sanitary standards and regulations in institutions for children and adolescents in the organization of the educational process, labor, recreation, nutrition, physical education and health of children and adolescents;
State sanitary supervision over the production and sale of children’s toys, goods for children;
Assessment of the level of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of general education institutions.
State sanitary supervision over food industry enterprises, food trade and public catering:
– organization and implementation of state supervision of food industry enterprises, food trade and public catering;
– Assessment of the sanitary and hygienic condition of food industry and trade enterprises;
– prevention and investigation of food poisoning, including botulism and fungal poisoning;
– monitoring of food safety indicators, including those containing genetically modified components.
ensuring a stable epidemiological well-being for infectious and parasitic diseases on the territory of the district.
participation in the development and implementation of targeted programs, comprehensive action plans for the prevention and control of infectious and parasitic diseases, and the organization of control over their implementation.
predicting the epidemic situation of infectious and parasitic diseases.
establishing the causes and conditions for the emergence and spread of infectious and parasitic diseases.
Determination of the need for medical immunobiological preparations for the immunization of the district population.
keeping state statistics of infectious and parasitic diseases.
implementation of measures for timely informing the population about the occurrence of infectious diseases and anti-epidemic and preventive measures.